Jacaranda FM/Access Bank Womenpreneur Competition – Jacaranda FM and Access Bank are joining forces in a drive to elevate female entrepreneurs, empower women and shape success in business. With this event, we hope to shine a spotlight on successful women-led businesses, sharing their inspiring stories to motivate and inspire others.
This Women’s Month is your opportunity to seize the chance to win a share of over R2 million in advertising packages on Jacaranda FM, cash, and educational prizes, plus invaluable support to help your business thrive. What’s not to love?
About Access Bank
Over the past 26 years, Access Bank Plc. has evolved from an obscure Nigerian Bank into a world-class African financial institution. Today, we are one of the five largest banks in Nigeria in terms of assets, loans, deposits and branch network; a feat which has been achieved through a robust long-term approach to client solutions providing committed and innovative advice. Access Bank has built its strength and success in corporate banking and is now applying that expertise to the personal and business banking platforms it acquired from Nigeria’s International Commercial bank in 2012.
Benefits of Jacaranda FM/Access Bank Womenpreneur Her Pitch
The Grand Prize includes:
- R500 000 in radio airtime on Jacaranda FM
- R100 000 in cash with an investment guide from Access Bank to help you invest your winnings
- 360° support for your business in the months to come
- A 6-week mentorship that covers:
- Business consultation tailor-made to the winner’s business
- Presenter training
- PR and digital consultation
Top 10 finalists will each receive R100 000 worth of airtime on Jacaranda FM and a R50 000 educational study voucher from Access Bank that can be redeemed at any educational facility.
To participate in the Competition, the participant must:
- Hold a South African identity document or valid Visa if a foreign person.
- Live in the Republic of South Africa.
- Be a woman in business with a minimum of 50% ownership.
- Be 18 years and older.
- Have a business registered in South Africa.
- Have a business that is at least a year old.
- Provide correct and full personal contact details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Access Bank on southafrica.accessbankplc.com to apply
For more details, visit Access Bank website on https://southafrica.accessbankplc.com/womenpreneur/