NDDC Foreign/Local Post-Graduate Scholarship
NDDC Foreign/Local Post-Graduate
Scholarship – As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, is commencing the 2019 Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme, to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local Content
programme of the Federal Government, as well as compete globally in various professional fields.
About Niger Delta Development
To offer a lasting solution to the socio-economic difficulties of the Niger Delta Region and to facilitate the rapid and sustainable development of the Niger Delta into a region that is economically prosperous, socially stable, ecologically regenerative and politically peaceful.
NDDC Foreign/Local Post-Graduate Scholarship Begins Courses
- First degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
- Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
Chairman of the LGA
First Class Traditional Ruler
High Court Judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
How To Apply
1. Application must be made on-line at the Commission’s website: (www.nddc.gov.ng) with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Post Graduate admission letter from a recognized Oversea University. Relevant degrees from recognized Universities.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
1. Successfully complete application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
2. Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
3. All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng)
For further enquiries, please contact:
Director of Education, NDDC
For more details, visit NDDC website on https://www.nddc.gov.ng/newsdetails.aspx?nid=135